About the Council of Catholic School Parents
Since 1995, CCSP have been the voice of Catholic school parents in decision making within and beyond the NSW Catholic education sector.
CCSP assists parents and carers by:
- Promoting family, school and community partnerships
- Advocating for student safety such as adequate protections for young people online
- Supporting student wellbeing
- Lobbying state and federal governments for school funding
- Providing input into curriculum development
- Influencing state and federal policy formulation
- Providing advice to parents and carers to help them in their role as their children’s first educators.
The CCSP is led and supported by a Chairperson elected from its membership, a Committee of the Council and its Executive Director and Secretariat.